Five Best Feng Shui Tips for Websites
The good Chi Energy flow
Click-through buttons and clear links to relevant pages contribute vitality and positive energy to a website.
- The intention should be clear
- What is the web site all about?
- What is the primary purpose?
- The website should have a set of “widgets” – best on the right-hand side on every page.
That gives the visitors an easy opportunity to find what they are looking for.
- The five Elements should be integrated through color, shape and visuals
Each visitor responds to their own special element. The website should be provided with a bit of Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water on every page to spark interest and involvement.
- Imparting a sense of openness
Most visitor feeling a bit nervous or anxious on a website that is crowded and busy.
A whitespace correctly set on the website reduces stress while communication a sense of relaxed energy to the website.
- Creating an “ease of use” for visitors
Intuition is the key to a successful website. Is there a clear path for visitor to follow, that helps them find what they need – like a clear path for Chi energy in the home or office, will give the website an easy, natural feeling of flow.